Be responsible for Chanel China Shanghai office renovation project management and complete with high quality and hit on project schedule.
Report to Facility Manager. Contact with the all 1) Internal counterparties, such as: Regional Steering committee members /China Project management team / In-direct Procurement team / Legal team / Finance team / IT / Admin team /internal focus group nominated by Division GMs/managers/VMs/Training team (incl. FBP, FA & WFJ) inside the company, 2) External parties, such as: landlord, property management office, designed company, general constructor and subcontractor and 3) external government regulator, such as Engineering Design Institute, District Construction Management Committee, Local Quality supervision and administration commission and Fire Authority.
· Work closely with China project team for office renovation project, to drive internal and external stakeholders to hit on the project schedule;
· Take initiatives to plan & organize project meetings and prepare relevant meeting documentations.
· Prepare all of design & construction related documents for project submissions
· Influent all internal & external parties to complete project with high quality, provide by problem solving way in construction period.
· Be familiar with renovation project by good functional knowledge, such as basic technical knowledge of civil architecture, professional construction knowledge of interior design and construction, the mechanical and electrical, air conditioning, fire protection, strong and weak electricity, drainage works and other related engineering knowledge.
· Have good project management skill to comply with the rules, methods, procedures of project management, project risk management and project change management. Pay attention to project process and site review, but not limited to resources coordination, solution recommendation, troubleshooting during the construction period. Strictly control the project quality management and fully implement the construction schedule by cost saving way.
· Prepare business case and work closely with financial colleagues on the CER preparation for the offices’ renovation projects.
· Involve and provide expertise for non-BTQs’ renovation related projects;
· Ad hoc works to be assigned by facility manager.
Requisite Education and Experience:
· University degree, major in project management or construction engineering management
· At least 5+ years of proven office renovation project management /facility management experience
· Familiar with constructional rules, fire regulations and other relative government policies & procedure of Grade-A office building renovation project.
· Familiar with office software (PPT, xls) and CAD skill is preferred.
· CET – 4 or above
.PMP® cert. owner is plus
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
· Planning and Organizing skills
· With good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong team player
· Mature and independent
· Very high level of integrity
· Good negotiation and influence skills
· Good facilitator to make thing done.
Key Relationships - Internal
· Regional Steering committee members
· China Project management team
· In-procurement team / Legal team / Finance team / IT
· Admin team / Training team /Business Unit
Key Relationships - External
· Interior Design company
· General construction vendor
· Architecture engineering quality supervisory department